I spent last week in one of my favorite places to escape to - St. Barths. It was a week full of relaxation & fun. Here are my top 10 things to do and places to go!
1. Drink rosé - it’s a national pastime!
2. Stay at Isle de France and rent a Moke - get set to sharpen your driving skills and witness breathtaking views at every turn.
Our new “Gustavia” Tote atop a Moke.
3. Go shopping in Gustavia - Delfina, Clic Bookstore, & no name small stores that carry French and European goods like sunglasses from Barcelona to sandals from Greece.
In St. Jean - Yume boutique for French-African vibes & Mandarine for beautiful and unique treasures sourced by Annelisa Gee from around the world - including our very own ASHA fine jewelry & bespoke collections.
4. Swimming with kids at Flamands Beach - perfect sand, tranquil azure waters.
5. Lunch at Nikki beach with live saxophone player & dancing on tables.
6. Beach walk along St. Jean and watch planes land overhead on one of the smallest runways in the world.